Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I guess Norm gave up on landing that fat guy part :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

So glad I didn't have to kill my son on Mt. Ararat to get more eps

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Norm called the entire second half of this indoor football league webcast if that does anything for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fCSLk31S-o

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

When was this Sarah Silverman episode recorded? Hopefully it was a while ago because Norm looks terrible.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

ol yeller posted:

This is the worst kind of poo poo to do.

Can you believe these characters? Way out of line, WAY out of line. Ridiculous.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I've always took Norm at face value when he says he's been celibate for a long time. I guess it does raise the question of what he was up to when he found Adam Eget though.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Adam's holocaust denial is the best running bit

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

This hasn't been a strong run of episodes, Norm is just kind of letting people talk at him at this point. Which is okay if it's a somebody really interesting, but a lot of these aren't. Though Norm busting Tim Allen on the cocaine/prison at the very end was pretty good.

I kind of wish Norm would bring on a preacher or something and spend a whole episode on religion since it's obviously something that really interests him. Maybe we could get an answer to the only question that matters- "where does God get his ideas from?"

General Dog fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Sep 28, 2017

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I enjoyed the Jim Carrey episode. I thought he was weird and entertaining and Norm found a good balance of reigning him in a bit when he needed to. I mean the episode was worth it for "I cannot sanction your buffoonery" alone.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Harminoff posted:

Kind of a weird brag.

You don't want to end up with a bunch of Cabbage Patch Kids running around.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody take the dollfucking talk to the dollfucking thread right now. What if Norm walked in here right now and saw all this poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

We need to keep it open for the surprise OJ episode.

Adam: "So how do you balance work and family?"

• Locked thread