Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Performula
Apr 7, 2009
I remember Video Podcast Network posting in the comments section (~3 weeks ago) of one of Norm's podcast episodes that this thing is returning tonight. I also read the same VPN user posting a comment on youtube that Norm has a book deal and he needed to meet a deadline, which is probably a factor in this hiatus.

Well does that mean it'll be airing in a few hours? I don't see any promos for it, but I hope so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

My level of hopefulness is low, but I want this to be true. That being said, the tweet makes it sound like the Video Podcast Network does not have their act together. The TV crew in Norm's podcasts seems disorganized. Maybe the lack of professionalism contributes to all of these false restart dates being thrown around.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
When else in his career did he flake on things? I'm not keen on his history.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

O__O posted:

It's not back yet.

To be fair, VPN tweeted that their fingers are crossed for the show to return in January.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
His son (Dagwood) is literally releasing more content than him at the moment.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

lessthankyle posted:

:frogsiren:

https://twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/421684893467172864

We're back in business in February! Start getting your hopes up now!

After so much speculative posts about the resume date that never became true, maybe it's better not to!

Performula fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jan 10, 2014

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

Ariza posted:

He was the first guest on Tom Green Live the other night but I don't know what the gently caress AXS TV is or how to watch it. Maybe he mentioned it on the show.

I can only find these two promos of that episode. The full version is bound to spring up somewhere though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEndD8KyQlw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY95rmGndLQ

edit:

It didn't even air yet. Schedule here: http://www.axs.tv/programs/tom-green-live/

Performula fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Jan 12, 2014

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

Irish Joe posted:

What a goddamn trainwreck. What's the bowtie guy's name? I need to know so I never accidentally look at his stupid ugly face again.

"You guys are two funny females." - dickless rear end in a top hat in a cardigan

That's KassemG. His whole thing is doing "man on the street" interviews.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
VPN said to wait for February for the show to come back. It's the last Monday of the month! Welp... My hope in it ever returning is almost gone.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009
Adam Egret said to stay tuned on twitter though. I'd like to see it return, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

He spent about 10 minutes on Conan last night talking about wanting ferguson's spot. Then he did a one minute audition. Was hilarious.

Anybody have a link to the full appearance?

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

Also I'm not really sure Norm's latest appearance is doing great service to the Dollar Shave Club.

You can tell that he's not enjoying it at all.

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

If there's one thing this podcast has taught me, it's that I loving hate Jash and Getting Doug with High or whatever it's called.

If there's any funny content from those Jash or Doug shows I don't see it in their commercials.

Then again, maybe the point is to be high to enjoy watching Getting Doug With High.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Performula
Apr 7, 2009

Hat Thoughts posted:

He does not seem like he's trying

As long as he keeps doing stand up. And the show of course.

• Locked thread