Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
It's up now and it's a great one, especially if - like me - you're a sucker for any talk about SNL.

But even better, Norm mentions at the end that Letterman might be a future guest. I'm gonna try to not get my hopes up, but it would be amazing if it did happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
Every time Norm talks about politics or religious beliefs, I like him slightly less.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
Pretty sure Ariza was talking about Cosby.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
So permanently close it then?

It's gonna be super weird when the podcast does come back and has episodes with Seinfeld and Letterman that was filmed a year earlier.

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
But I also thought Jim seemed reasonably self aware about what it sounds like when he goes off on those pseudo-philosophical tangents and was able to goof around about it to a point at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hansen85
Nov 11, 2009
And Netflix has been blocking people's reuploads of the podcast on youtube, so I guess they'll be putting up the old episodes too. Similar to the Comedians in Cars deal, I suppose.

• Locked thread