Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

beep by grandpa posted:

Guys. I love podcasts, I love Norm, I love things that are funny but this podcast is just not clicking for me at all. Do you guys mostly watch the videos? I've only been listening only to the audio-only versions at work and everything just feels uncomfortable and weird in a not-entertaining way. I really want to like it but I'm just getting bored :smith:

Tragically, I'm watching the videos and I feel about the same way. Norm's one of my all-time favorite human beings (I have 9 gigs worth of videos of just him doing stuff, including almost all of his Conan appearances, which are some of the best things ever), but outside of the ridiculous introductory bits and the amazingly stupid jokes at the end, there's not much of what I think is great about him here. I've watched from the first episode up through to about the half-way point of the Larry King episode and I've been enjoying each successive show less.

All that said, I will be watching every available episode because it's far from bad, it's just not nearly as exciting and wonderful as I've found podcasts with far lesser hosts to be. I see some upcoming guests I'm more likely to be into than the ones I've seen so far, so it might turn a corner for me, and even if it doesn't, I'll take Norm Macdonald Lite over no Norm at all any day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread