Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
gently caress you Past Tense Ragu for posting that dumb poo poo and making people read it

also gently caress you norm where's the new episodes? where are they

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Ragg posted:

Oh boy 15 new posts in the Norm thread. I bet there's some cool news and not just two retards having a slapfight.

im sorry that someone slapped you, op

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
please close this thread until a new episode comes out

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol at adam's goofy faux-punk getup

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

does Jimmy Fallon understand that Norm is making fun of him

why on earth would you think this?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
goon seeing a television star whose carefully cultivated media persona has made him a millionaire: he's probably not self-aware at all, unlike myself

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
really hate when he has some "comedy legend" on because it makes norm get really polite and want to talk about career stuff the whole time

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I didn't think this was a real funny episode. Maybe you would like it if you're a David Letterman fan and want to hear some about the history of his show. I was never a big fan but I did see it occasionally when it was on. Norm idolizes him. I must be too young because I didn't pay any attention to late night shows until the 2000s

letterman is pretty funny, it's just that late night host is the least funny medium on the planet

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Hat Thoughts posted:

Norm went off on twitter last night & someone on reddit compiled em before deletion (so, all credit 2 reddit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX1SojKfgNI

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
a lot of normal and mentally sane people in the comments for this one

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
for real though im upset that sarah derailed the jokes segment to talk about what she likes to watch on tv

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
The season has been five extremely talented and successful comedians who for some reason can't be bothered to make a joke, unless one is literally handed to them, in which case they will attempt to change the subject to avoid reading it.

And also Mike Tyson who was hilarious.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Yeah I posted before he did that bit. The standup he did was awful but he was a decent guest.

I've read that last joke they did verbatim on the internet circa 1998 though

it's a Steven Wright joke originally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeUrW-_1ot4

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
i think it's very progressive of norm to bring lgbtq people on the show, even if they don't know much about comedy.

but enough about Adam Eget,

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Didn't he snitch out his friends ?

yep.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Lol bet they don't wanna murder him

nah they are just happy to be able to pay their debt to society as well, since it's such a good thing to do

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
its fun to imagine 2017 Tim Allen doing the Home Improvement grunt while pouring lighter fluid on a cross

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Tim Allen: More power!!!

*gay couples begin to receive health insurance benefits from their employer*

Tim Allen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
*chelsea manning tries to use the restroom for the gender that she most identifies with*

Al Borland: I don't think so, trans.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Oh no it's a real real doll, lol. My girlfriend got it for me when she left to go teach English in Kyoto for a 3 year contract as a going away present. That Wonder Woman honestly looks almost as life like.

he's the same weirdo who told someone to get a divorce over his wife falling asleep at a comedy show

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

GoldfishStew posted:

Jim Carrey ep was almost unlistenable, literally. Just madness. This season has been by far the worst. This episode in particular was bizarre. Norm this entire time he has talked about wanting to do his podcast seemed to really want to have actual meaningful conversations with guests and not just typical talk show fare, yet Jim comes on and is the most willing to discuss actual real thoughts and perspectives he has and Norm kept interrupting for easy jokes and butting in his own experiences. He didnt let anything breathe at all, which was sorta how he framed this entire show concept. Really disappointed.

what does it feel like to have sex with a real doll?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

GoldfishStew posted:

I think this is because Adam manages the comedy store, which Jim's show I'm dying up here is based on yet he pays no royalties to/the comedy store was not happy about.

what does it feel like to cum inside a giant rubber doll?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

folder posted:

[Norm Macdonald a la Weekend Update]: Forums poster GoldfishStew made headlines today with a controversial opinion on a recent Jim Carrey interview. Goldfish described the cult podcast's latest instalment as "unlistenable", "bizarre" and was reported to have felt "disappointed" by the end of it. Under criticism, Stew went off on a tirade about others' opinions being invalid, citing their basic inability to read social interactions. Charitably, he seemed quick to offer sage life advice to his peers by reflecting on his own favourite social interaction: having sex with plastic women.

lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

can you please answer my question about what it feels like to have sex with a realdoll? thanks in advance

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

GoldfishStew posted:

Not that it matters but I don't cum in them.

well, let's pack it in eveybody, turns out this guy is normal

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
whispering "slow down, i'm almost there" into the ear of my realistic sex doll

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

DaveKap posted:

What drugs give you mush mouth again?

opiates or benzos, sounds more like benzos (or just him being old and not giving a poo poo)

Puppy Galaxy posted:

shared under the creative comments license

lol again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Trash Trick posted:

Jordan Peterson owns. Even if you don't agree with him he's an interesting fella to listen to. Norm probably loves his ruminations on Dostoyevsky.

greetings fellow fan of psuedointellectual masturbation

• Locked thread