Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Too bad norm doesn't have this fuckin dork to police the audience and deliver justice to all sleepy women

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

zenguitarman posted:

it thou wilt

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

little munchkin posted:

a lot of normal and mentally sane people in the comments for this one

gross

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Lemon posted:

Weren't they talking about Peter Sellers? I'm a little fuzzy because this was the first one I couldn't actually make it through. Did they do jokes at the end?

Yeah it was Sellers that did that. Carvey did an amazing short Michael Caine in kindergarten and I loled

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

lol

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

Oh no it's a real real doll, lol. My girlfriend got it for me when she left to go teach English in Kyoto for a 3 year contract as a going away present. That Wonder Woman honestly looks almost as life like.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

The more I've watched this podcast the more I dislike Norm as a person

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Good: loving and cumming both in and on a real doll

Bad: falling asleep at an inopportune time

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
dollfucker laying down the law itt

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

folder posted:

[Norm Macdonald a la Weekend Update]: Forums poster GoldfishStew made headlines today with a controversial opinion on a recent Jim Carrey interview. Goldfish described the cult podcast's latest instalment as "unlistenable", "bizarre" and was reported to have felt "disappointed" by the end of it. Under criticism, Stew went off on a tirade about others' opinions being invalid, citing their basic inability to read social interactions. Charitably, he seemed quick to offer sage life advice to his peers by reflecting on his own favourite social interaction: having sex with plastic women.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Puppy Galaxy posted:

You gently caress dolls and cum in them

To be fair, he sometimes comes on them

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Puppy Galaxy posted:

shared under the creative comments license

Lmao

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010