Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
It was probably a joke, but a month or so ago, Adam Eget tweeted that him and Norm are writing a new screenplay...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

beergod posted:

God this show was the best. I really really hope it comes back.

Agreed and it's not your fault, but I hate seeing this thread bumped and it's not someone saying "Norm's back next week!"

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
It's not back yet.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Performula posted:

To be fair, VPN tweeted that their fingers are crossed for the show to return in January.

Honestly, if you've followed Norm's career, I wouldn't count on him coming back...

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

rawdog pozfail posted:

Nah he's linked to that kid's videos on several occasions. It was probably a goof either way but I'd have liked to see what would happen if it hit 1k.

Isn't it his son???

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

RightClickSaveAs posted:

That last 15 minutes or so is transcendental, they just keep going, holy poo poo. Poor Adam Egret

Too bad Norm had a career crisis and quit to do important comedy.

You mean live tweet golf on twitter?

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIyn9MUVHi4 etc

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Zoben posted:

I know it's not reliable, but Norm sez this: "Yes, Podcast coming back soon. First 3 guests confirmed. Artie Lange, Ray Romano and Fred Willard. Artie's first. Questions?"

If it happens, Norm and Artie together will be so goddamn cool.

Artie Lange hospitalized for diabetic shock

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

rawdog pozfail posted:

Well, Artie loves pancakes, and I have it on good authority that he washes them down with chocolate shakes.

While I hope Artie gets better, it also seems like a good excuse to delay the show for another 8 months...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkSMSbFV_q0

• Locked thread