Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
This is the best moment on the show so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
The Andy Dick one is pretty hilarious too. Actually, any time Norm tries to promote something gold. How does he get promoters though? There's no way Mangrate guys are happy with him, or the razorclub.

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

AxeManiac posted:

They should be happy, it's the only time I've ever heard of that stupid grill and I for sure as poo poo remember it now just in case anyone I know needs a giant lump of metal to sit on top of their BBQ for some god awful reason.

Just looked it up and mangrate has pulled their sponsership :lol:

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Where do I go to see this live?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Norm looks like he's 60, not 50

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Norm ripping on a nervous Eget was the best

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
This show is very funny

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
After Norm says "So he had a skii mask on his facebook", what does Spade say right after? It's unintelligible to me

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
They do serious talking about mental illness than bust Adam's balls the next second. Eget is loving perfect, so good that I added him on facebook

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I want Norm and Rosanne to hook up

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Did norm tell some other guest's story as his own with that Larry King anecdote?

I feel like Norm has being stealing stories right off the gusts from his show and I hope its true

Also liked how Maron pulled some of Norm's moves on him

MOVIE MAJICK fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Jul 22, 2014

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
That was really good. You can tell Norm reveres the guy

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica

Hat Thoughts posted:

Norm went off on twitter last night & someone on reddit compiled em before deletion (so, all credit 2 reddit)

This whole thing was posted to twitter?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I didnt like Sarah shooting down the jokes :(

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
I Norm gay?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Norm seems really sluggish and that twinkle in his eyes from the beginning if this podcast is gone

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
The more I've watched this podcast the more I dislike Norm as a person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
Did norm and Tim do cocaine during the last break?

• Locked thread