Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

JakeP posted:

If I was going to do a last show, Gilbert Gottfried would be my last guest. :pgi:
That last 15 minutes or so is transcendental, they just keep going, holy poo poo. Poor Adam Egret

Too bad Norm had a career crisis and quit to do important comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Wilt it thou

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

I gotta say I miss Norm's old ad reads. I really wanted to hear him give the Norm MacDonald treatment to that "Painfully strict nutritionists with a FUN STREAK" ad. What does that even mean.

Someone must have convinced him that it's not a great idea to make fun of your sponsors though :(

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

It may just be me remembering wrong, but I thought Todd's podcast used to be really funny. Something seems to have happened in the last year or so and he's gotten so up in his head/high and afraid of offending literally anyone that he just won't relax long enough to be funny and let people around him be funny. Maybe he was always like that and I'm just starting to notice it though. Also that drat "to George Carlin" safe word, what's the point of having a safe word if you use it every 5 minutes?

I couldn't get enough of Norm giving him poo poo in these two episodes. This was one of the best episodes yet.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Yeah I miss Daniel Kinno :( The biggest thing that I've noticed on Todd's show lately is he just won't let bits play out anymore. He'll spend 10 minutes setting them up and just when someone's starting to riff and get into something funny, he'll stop the whole thing and bail on it, then spend another 5 minutes deconstructing what they just did. He's really smart about comedy, but he does stuff like that all the time now, and asking Norm with a straight face if Adam Egat's actually a Holocaust denier. Which ended up being really funny on Norm's show, but a good way to just deflate all the humor. It just makes me sad because I know how funny he can be, I've heard it in the past.

Apoplexy posted:

That's a sleeve. Not a sleeve tattoo, an actual sleeve. It's a joke that he wears because it's ridiculous that he would have such a thing. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgqcLJRzlY
Holy poo poo, I had no idea. He's done a really good job at selling it, I listened to his podcast when he first got it, and he always just tells everyone he got it done on a radio show. He hasn't To George Carlin'ed himself on that one yet.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Oh god there are layers to this. Now it makes sense. I think.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

No more DRY MEAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

He already said in one of the podcasts that he thought KFC was disgusiting, but then he became a gross fat guy and suddenly couldn't get enough of it.
Leave him alone, he's been putting on weight for a role! (the role of Colonel Sanders)

• Locked thread