Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
So happy this thread exists. Can't wait for the next episode. In the mean time, here's something I made (and previously posted in the Stern thread):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
According to the VPN twitter account, Gilbert Gottfried is this week's guest. Holy crap. This could be gold.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
I think this might be my favorite episode yet.

Gilbert's first joke was :stare:

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

Guys. I love podcasts, I love Norm, I love things that are funny but this podcast is just not clicking for me at all. Do you guys mostly watch the videos? I've only been listening only to the audio-only versions at work and everything just feels uncomfortable and weird in a not-entertaining way. I really want to like it but I'm just getting bored :smith:

I've listened to the super dave episode, tom green episode and about half the kevin nealon episode. I will say tho, during the Super Dave episode when Norm's sidekick guy told some awful news story and Super Dave just tore him apart comparing the momentum of the show to driving 150mph on a racetrack just about made me pass out trying not to laugh too loud at work.

Having the video really enhances things for me. Even if I'm doing something else, it's good to be able to look at what's going on if need be. Plus, half of Norm's comedy is his poker face when he says something like "But 9/11 was really a horrible tragedy."

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Amazing stuff. I was crying laughing for the last twenty minutes or so, especially when Norm would pile on to what Gilbert was saying about Adam.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Norm's frog joke early in the show might be my favorite thing that's happened on this current run of the podcast.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Another awesome episode this week. It took Fred Willard a little while to get in the swing of things, but he really delivered.

And I want more of Norm and Adam doing improv...

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Norm really seems to look up to Roseanne and Fred Willard too but it's not like he held back in either of those episodes.

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Not the podcast, but here are 12 hours of Norm on Howard Stern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su0MCnxq3Fk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jfLIssw0E

• Locked thread