Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

The Real Quaid posted:

Haha, that was great... I had only listened to that interview first time around, rather than watched, but watching the part of the Nick Swardson episode where they replay that clip makes it twice as funny. I hadn't expected that podcast vs youtube would have made such a difference.

For the poster who asked where ep 11 is, there wasn't one recorded this week, but the 'network' says show is meant to be back on Monday. But, given the format, I really wonder how long the show can run for- what happens when Norm runs out of old showbiz pals to invite on?

2nd loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

Price Check posted:

Amazing stuff. I was crying laughing for the last twenty minutes or so, especially when Norm would pile on to what Gilbert was saying about Adam.

Same here, that 2nd hour was fantastic, my face started hurting from laughing for so long and I had to close my door so I wouldn't disturb other people :shobon:

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp
Eget tweeted that there will be no new podcast tonight :(

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

nub posted:

Norm is the greatest. I hope he can get Artie on an episode. Now that they're both fat fucks they should make Dirty Work 2: Work Dirtier.

Or Dave Chappelle (just watched Screwed this weekend) or Conan since I liked a lot of the episodes he appeared on that show.

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp
Norm has been tweeting lately, hopefully the podcast will return soon :pray:

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp
The podcast was really just an art project Norm was working on.

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

lessthankyle posted:

:frogsiren:

https://twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/421684893467172864

We're back in business in February! Start getting your hopes up now!

good! I just saw that twitter post and ya Dylan has some good vids really enjoyed that haircut one recently

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp
What the hell is this??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMAulAZqn7Y

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

urk the quack posted:

Just posted by the VPN twitter feed.

Hopefully.

Adbot