Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Civil posted:

He did a fair amount of it at SNL. Larry King actually complimented him on how accurately he portrayed his mannerisms. And who wasn't a fan of Turd Ferguson?

It's a funny name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Skip My Posts posted:

Yeah it wasn't funny when norm did that YouTube comedy festival poo poo in his sweatpants and poo poo all over its existence. Not funny.

I watch Norm’s stand up for the articles.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

GoldfishStew posted:

You can access google as well as i can and I'm busy washing rubber.

I thought they used space aged polymers for those dolls, not just plain rubber.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

GoldfishStew posted:

I'm not even the one who "misread this social interaction" you loving morons. Literally almost all of you are too loving stupid to follow an Internet forum. Go sleep at comedy shows you pieces of poo poo.

Everyone else in every thread you post in is less intelligent and socially capable than you, the man who brags about the woman who left him a relationship parting gift of a realdoll and thinks it's a testament to her love and not an attempt to get you to bond to something else that doesn't have to suffer through your massive intelligence and social capabilities.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Sorry, must have dozed off

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

GoldfishStew posted:

Your username shows your intelligence.

Gotta look a whole line below for your Av and Title to see yours, dipshit

• Locked thread