Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".
Holy christ, that Norm youtube video is gold. Jeff Ross was the only other funny one in the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

I really want him to open the next podcast by mentioning that he's putting on weight for a movie role.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Ein posted:

Funny bit where Norm shows his rarely seen imitation skills. There's been bits and pieces from interviews where comedians and other people talk up his ability to imitate people, but I guess it doesn't fit in with his schtick so it's not something he relies on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czg_mANOZYs&t=769s

He did a fair amount of it at SNL. Larry King actually complimented him on how accurately he portrayed his mannerisms. And who wasn't a fan of Turd Ferguson?

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Let me ask you this: Have you ever tossed a prostitute off a bridge?

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Todd: So how did you guys meet?
Adam: Oh god, not this again...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

But you get peak Norm when things are not going well, so it all works out.

I don't like Doug Benson much either, it's all weed jokes and pothead humor that pretty much requires you to be stoned to enjoy it. He seems to be genuinely awkward, while somebody like Norm is being expertly awkward. If that makes any sense.
Doug Benson is only funny if Cheech and Chong never existed. Pot humor was done far better 40 years ago.

• Locked thread