Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

AxeManiac posted:

He's coming back tonight right? It's been awhile and I've never been more excited about a show since this one. Man alive, I hope it takes off and is worth them doing, but it looks like his numbers are not that great on youtube, hope his directTV version or whatever is doing better.

It says hes on an extended hiatus for the summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
To me Todds podcast is real funny and I think his appearance on Norms show was good. He was being really funny during the pot stuff and Nazi stuff, I thought. When he was commenting on what Norm was doing I thought it helped Norm keep the jokes going.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I thought Koechner was funny.

Norms podcast is weird for a comedian interview podcast cuz it draws a crowd that doesn't know who Dave Koechner and Todd Glass are. Theyre both awesome and good but I guess the reason they arent more well known might be the same as the reason people didnt like them on the show.

Bundt Cake fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 9, 2014

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Fly McCool posted:

Yeah, nobody knows Koechner: co-star of the most ubiquitous Will Ferrell franchise.

There are people on this page who were saying they dont know him and dont understand why Norm thinks hes funny. Im not trying to say theyd think hes funny if they knew who he was or that they should know who he is.

Haha one of them was you

Bundt Cake fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 9, 2014

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Terror Sweat posted:

It's funny how he went on that whole "political correctness gone mad!!" Thing when Todd glass went on a 80 min rant about that 4 episodes ago

I dont think either guy even meant the same thing by political correctness. I think if you got them together theyd both agree on every point except whether whatever the phrase "political correctness" means being good or bad. its such a dumb meaningless term at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Advice posted:

He can't play the Troll for fifteen years and then suddenly want to be the straight man doing legitimate interviews on a major network program. Not without a lot of hardship, at least.

This would make sense if the one replacing Letterman wasn't Colbert

• Locked thread