Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

:stonk: Norm needs to take his doctor's advice and pump some eye-rin.

I've only seen a few episodes but I love it when Adam gets him to talk about all the food he eats and Norm goes on to describe some large meal of fat and grease and you really understand why he looks like that now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

beergod posted:

Does anyone know why Norm is wearing a USD hoodie every week besides that he's just fat and slovenly now? I went to law school there and I love Norm for wearing it.

He wore a UCLA hoodie once too, I think he just likes random school's hoodies. Or they give him a hoodie when he performs there or something.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Apoplexy posted:

Norm being completely incoherent in the intro is gold. As is Jack Link's beef jerky! :haw:

That's what makes this podcast so good -- it's an opportunity for Norm Macdonald to just say whatever the hell he wants to say with a guy who isn't a comedian for him to call a dumbass and a bunch of his friends as guests. He can just go wild and talk about Rodney Dangerfield being poo poo or Kony's child soldiers chopping your arms off for 20 minutes and no one can stop him and it's majestic.

edit: Also Adam Regret is the perfect sidekick for this and I'm so glad this is a video podcast, this is coming up quick against CBB as my favourite podcast.

piratepilates fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jun 12, 2013

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

You haven't truly experienced the Norm Macdonald Live show until you've seen Norm's silent reaction to Adam Egret's dumb question to Bob Einstein in video form.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Nothing could have prepared me for the moment when I was walking around a mall and saw Rob Schneider's big lovely face on a big advertisement for Taiwanese tea.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Having never seen an episode of it, Last Comic Standing has to be one of the weirdest reality shows.

7 different hosts in 8 seasons, they skipped the years 2010-2014. It's given way to such comedy moguls as Dat Phan and Ralphie May, along with someone called 'Rod Man'. This last season appears to have been recorded all ahead of time and airing months after filming. Wanda Sykes is still around and producing this thing apparently. And for some reason the Canadian comedian Gerry Dee was in one season, that's the one I find weirdest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Apoplexy posted:

Check out the people who didn't win on that show if you want to be full of rage.

Podcasts are the medium I consume the most so it really confused me to see Todd Glass and Doug Benson both on the show and not having won the show. Just a moment of oh right I guess they're not big at all outside of certain comedy and podcast circles to not show up on a reality show that could give them press and money.

• Locked thread