Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Guys. I love podcasts, I love Norm, I love things that are funny but this podcast is just not clicking for me at all. Do you guys mostly watch the videos? I've only been listening only to the audio-only versions at work and everything just feels uncomfortable and weird in a not-entertaining way. I really want to like it but I'm just getting bored :smith:

I've listened to the super dave episode, tom green episode and about half the kevin nealon episode. I will say tho, during the Super Dave episode when Norm's sidekick guy told some awful news story and Super Dave just tore him apart comparing the momentum of the show to driving 150mph on a racetrack just about made me pass out trying not to laugh too loud at work.

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm not a Twitter expert but judging from that screenshot, did norm himself favorite and/or retweet it? :unsmith:

I can't check right now if that was his real account

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I cannot express how upset I am that I was misled about a Dave Foley appearance :smith:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

I'll never understand why Comedy Central had The Sports Show debut around the same time as The Onion's Sportsdome. That was at the tail-end of their deserved reputation for cancelling shows after one season. Both were doomed to fail. Sorry to Norm, but SportsDome was loving amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvJ90_eZErw

God damnit, yes it was. SportsDome was probably the funniest show I've ever watched in my loving life and I don't give a poo poo about sports.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Yeah, The Onion News Network. It had a second season on IFC and was a good show but SportsDome was so funny it didn't feel like it even belonged on this world.

• Locked thread