Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Yeah! And when it was coming out weekly and a lot of fun, and then stopped without fanfare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Sportsdome was the superior of the two excellent & simultaneous Onion TV offerings, and its cancellation should've resulted in merciless executions. Disgusting.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Norm is loyal to Roseanne because she gave him his first big break in the biz

Also he and Jeselnik were the singular positive aspects of LCS, and they frequently reported on why it was terrible on twitter lol

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Eb posted:

If they can find a self important guest that thinks they get Norm's humor but doesn't really and that they can make endless fun of without them really realizing it... that, in this author's opinion, would be the best possible guest.

I still maintain this is why the Todd Glass episodes are the best ever.
glass is so mirthlessly awful and oblivious to how intolerable he is. yet with all the legends the podcast managed to snag, he got the one of the only double episodes so Norm could simply mock him for longer. lol

TheRationalRedditor fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Aug 30, 2016

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

no one likes a stupid, arrogant atheist tho, it's why fedoras have been universally reviled for well over a decade

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

The last 2 episodes were very good. I like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Skip My Posts posted:

Oh no it's a real real doll, lol. My girlfriend got it for me when she left to go teach English in Kyoto for a 3 year contract as a going away present. That Wonder Woman honestly looks almost as life like.
lmao

• Locked thread