Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker

rear end Catchcum posted:

Who reads the audio

Norm does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker

fuf posted:

Yeah I guess that's true. The Nerdist podcast episode really was a fantastic interview. Has he done any other podcasts recently? He never did WTF right? It would be neat if he did the Pete Holmes podcast so they could talk philosophy / religion.

He mentioned he was doing Maron after Nerdist on the Nerdist interview. No clue how long the lead time is on that.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuldL1m6FAs

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Bring back Steve O'Donnell please.

(I don't know if he's actually gone.)

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Odddzy posted:

That would make sense. I'd imagine it happened back at that restaurant/hotel where other big celebrities would bang ladies while Norm would watch in the corner with Cho.

Yeah, the ol' hotel in Burbank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDiD8de3nvg

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Good to see Steve O'Donnell and super glad to hear NORM IS FEELING BETTER

please stop mentioning my cocaine conviction

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Monday Bandele posted:

Imagine turning on the TV in your halfway house after spending 30 years in prison and seeing the guy who ratted you out turn to the camera and go AEEEEUGH

I don't think so, Mr. Candyman.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

little munchkin posted:

nah they are just happy to be able to pay their debt to society as well, since it's such a good thing to do

Well, taxes were really so high (50%!) back then, so it speaks to his work ethic that he could afford 650 grams of cocaine.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker
Link for the lazy.

There's a lot of real good stuff in there.

• Locked thread