Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
norm absolutely idolizes him and it kind of reminded me of the roseanne episode where norm was just very deferential

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i really enjoyed it, definitely a different style to like the gilbert or nick swardson eps. i like anything norm does tho

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

The video I watched cut off before he read it?

I'm guessing there was a lot of stuff cut for topical reasons - probably a bunch of pre-Trump political jokes from a year ago that don't hold up

It was a bit

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Oh that's interesting. So he sorta turned editing it out into a bit

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

So the modern equivalent of that joke would be 2 black people saying to each other "2 white businessmen walk into a bar - one asks how business is going, the other says 'great!'"

It's just a play on being disadvantaged, right?

I did the "call out someone for laughing when you know they didn't get the joke" thing before IRL and it had the same result as when Norm did it

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hell yea thanks for the heads up

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I liked the nick Swardson ep

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEiQjc5vkJY

lmao at the intro bit

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Dana Carvey is a hack

nah hes just old

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
The twitter names he makes up are funny

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

FishBowlRobot posted:

Norm, or @pepsiorspryte: Do you remember, there was that really squeaky clean intern at SNL who took the bus everyday to and from Philly and was the only guy who called Lorne, "Mr. Michaels." And people asked him why he didn't just call him "Lorne" and the kid said, "I'll call Mr. Michaels, 'Lorne,' when Mr. Michaels tells me to call him that. But then there was this director who went off his meds and became obsessed with this kid and the police found the director in a van and the van had the kid's name on the contact sheet circled in red and pictures of the kid with his eyes cut out, and they thought the director had killed the kid. But he was just on the bus back home to Philly. Do you remember that? He was the same guy who attacked Rosa the cleaning lady.

Spade: Was it Tom Schiller?

Norm: (laughing) Well we didn't want to say that.

Spade: No. I thought I was going to win. Who was it?

Norm: I don't know, I'm just reading a card.

lmao pepsiorspryte

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Tim Allen took personal responsibility for his drug trafficking and served his time in prison and paid his debt to society. He didn't try to blame society or say it was The Man keeping him down that turned him to a life of crime

Didn't he snitch out his friends ?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lol bet they don't wanna murder him

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Monday Bandele posted:

Imagine turning on the TV in your halfway house after spending 30 years in prison and seeing the guy who ratted you out turn to the camera and go AEEEEUGH

drat

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Why did you try to sell 50 lbs of pure cocaine?

MORE POWER

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

little munchkin posted:

*chelsea manning tries to use the restroom for the gender that she most identifies with*

Al Borland: I don't think so, trans.

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GoldfishStew posted:

LMAO drink bleach

oh hey its the real doll freak

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Oh no it's a real real doll, lol. My girlfriend got it for me when she left to go teach English in Kyoto for a 3 year contract as a going away present. That Wonder Woman honestly looks almost as life like.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
fuckin freak lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

FishBowlRobot posted:

When Bob Zmuda was on Gilbert's podcast, he claimed that one or two girls blew him while he was at the Playboy mansion, under the assumption that he was Jim Carrey of course.

Lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Your friend sounds like a dumb rear end in a top hat lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
[quote="“EugeneJ”" post="“477034410”"]
There’s texts where he pretty much admits it to her - it sounds like he gave her herpes a few years ago, they broke up because of it, and then she felt like a leper and tried to go back to him since she knew he’d obviously still gently caress her regardless of the herpes

I heard a story about an assistant for Van Halen that got fired after David Lee Roth gave a girl herpes, and the assistant refused to take an apology gift over to her on Dave’s behalf
[/quote]

You know a lot about which celebrities have herpes

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GoldfishStew posted:

Jim Carrey ep was almost unlistenable, literally. Just madness. This season has been by far the worst. This episode in particular was bizarre. Norm this entire time he has talked about wanting to do his podcast seemed to really want to have actual meaningful conversations with guests and not just typical talk show fare, yet Jim comes on and is the most willing to discuss actual real thoughts and perspectives he has and Norm kept interrupting for easy jokes and butting in his own experiences. He didnt let anything breathe at all, which was sorta how he framed this entire show concept. Really disappointed.

GoldfishStew posted:

Oh no it's a real real doll, lol. My girlfriend got it for me when she left to go teach English in Kyoto for a 3 year contract as a going away present. That Wonder Woman honestly looks almost as life like.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

GoldfishStew posted:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the deviant freak who cums in dolls given to him by his obese degenerate green haired girlfriend who teaches english in japan is schooling all you fools on how to read social situations

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
autistic retard hearing about someone falling asleep at a comedy show: that's kind of inappropriate, sort of rude. but whatever. I dunno what her situation was.

guy who knows how to handle himself in any social situation: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL YOUR FRIENDS WIFE TO FUCKIN KILL HERSELF? you idiots dont know how follow an internet forum

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
imagine this down syndrome retard idiot thinking about how much norm would like him if they met in real life lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
imagine him thinking about it while loving his doll

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for letting us know what's dumb, retarded sex pervert

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
imagine the sick things this sex pervert has done that he hasn't happily admitted to online

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
*looks up from loving a doll* yeah, good one. That poo poo is played out

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
who cares dorks

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
norm owns