Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
America's funny man Norm Macdonald does a weekly video podcast and it's pretty much always amazing. Here's the first episode featuring Super Dave Osborne:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5eIJ5Ev_u4

He cohosts the show with Adam Eget, who used to jerk off punks under the Queensborough bridge for 15 dollars a pop. Here's a link to every episode so far:

Episode 2: Tom Green
Episode 3: Fred Stoller
Episode 4: Russel Brand
Episode 5: Billy Bob Thornton
Episode 6: Larry King
Episode 7: Kevin Nealson
Episode 8: Simon Helberg
Episode 9: Nick Swardson
Episode 10: Andy Dick
Episode 11: Gilbert Gottfried

[indefinite summer hiatus]

Season 2!!
Episode 1: Ray Romano
Episode 2: Adam Sandler

You can get the audio on itunes. I enjoy listening to the show first and then watching it later because they never bother to explain anything that's going on visually which adds another layer to the humor. Also you get to see Norm's face upon the rewatch and it makes everything funnier.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 04:16 on May 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
e: Gilbert episode is up on itunes :toot: The youtube's still set to private for some reason though.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jun 12, 2013

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Terror Sweat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAkLGLviGk

you're just at the wrong link I guess.

Hilarious episode, couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks, I was sorting by most recent episode on the Video Podcast Network page where I got all the other episodes and I didn't see it! I'm listening now and it's every bit as hysterical as I imagined. This show is seriously nonstop gold.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
This week was another hour of Gilbert? gently caress yes.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Starting today, until the day I die, I will tweet Norm daily demanding he brings back the podcast.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Performula posted:

Well does that mean it'll be airing in a few hours? I don't see any promos for it, but I hope so.

Given that Norm's currently livetweeting sports updates probably not :(

On that note, I strongly encourage everyone here to tweet norm daily requesting he bring back the podcast. Even if he responds that it's over, never stop.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Holy poo poo. I've found the treasure trove, everyone.

https://twitter.com/NormToSelf

Note to self: When hosting a podcast don't get a loser co-host like that @adameget, character
Note to self: Drive up to Vergennes, Vermont, hypnotize the remaining policeman and loot town!
Note to self: Never ever follow a vomit-spewing guy with a joke.
Note to self: Do not watch "Batman and Robin."
Note to self: Wearing headphones, only makes farts silent to oneself.
Note to self: The flesh-light is NOT self cleaning
Note to self: remember to get rear end wart cream for giant wart on my rear end.
Note to self: Making love to blow-up doll is NOT as good as advertised.

Everyone feel free to use this thread to post choice Norm to self's in the future.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Nov 18, 2013

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

this led me to a must-watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaduY_sKce4

He's brilliant and I miss him.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Skip My Posts posted:

Norm is the best twitter guy in the world to me

Norm favorited one of my dumbass tweets. My life is complete. Have to agree with you, Norm's the only reason I've ever checked twitter regularly.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Nov 27, 2013

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Flash Gordon posted:

Norm is claiming on twitter that 1000 followers on his YouTube will result in the return of the podcast. Probably bullshit but I'm subscribing just in case.

It's not even his youtube, it's this one and it didn't hit 1,000 by midnight like he stipulated :smith:

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

AxeManiac posted:

Maybe he was hacked

Nah he's linked to that kid's videos on several occasions. It was probably a goof either way but I'd have liked to see what would happen if it hit 1k.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

How Much Art posted:

Yeah it's his son Dylan.

Hahaha that's great. I had no idea.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Ein posted:

He did a Youtube awards thing in December it seems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A848xpsDJbw

Hahahaha thanks for posting this, lots of great Norm stuff here. lol that they introduce him as "the host of Norm MacDonald Live on Youtube"

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

We're gaining traction. Keep up the good fight.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Nope I just stole norm's profile pic :mrgw:

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
I like the part where Norm just starts saying buh.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Civil posted:

Holy christ, that Norm youtube video is gold. Jeff Ross was the only other funny one in the show.

Check out Ross hovering in the background prior to his segment (3:45 onward), it's hilarious. I've watched it three times now, everything Norm says cracks me up. "Harley Mornstein is here..!"

The hitler bit is probably my favorite.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Zoben posted:

I know it's not reliable, but Norm sez this: "Yes, Podcast coming back soon. First 3 guests confirmed. Artie Lange, Ray Romano and Fred Willard. Artie's first. Questions?"

If it happens, Norm and Artie together will be so goddamn cool.

:siren:

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Well, Artie loves pancakes, and I have it on good authority that he washes them down with chocolate shakes.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
It's finally back..good job everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Terror Sweat posted:

If you can't access team coco for some reason

Lmao that joke from the second segment. You'll know the one.

• Locked thread