Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I just watched the Todd Glass episodes, and it's pretty loving brutal lol.

I liked when he read Norm's blurb from his book, 'he is the comics comics comic' lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Adam Eget is the manager of the comedy store, a holocaust denier, and he used to jerk off punks under the queensboro bridge for $15 a man. I'm not sure what people don't like about him?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

An Apple A Gay posted:

adam eget is the dog in the end

haha

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
i really hope its actually coming back

Tetramin fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Jun 4, 2017

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Season 2 is on prime and I'm pretty sure it has the commercials.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Hat Thoughts posted:

Happy the Dog says on reddit that his youtube channel got a DMCA takedown for the Stern stuff he uploaded so if there's any norm stuff there u rly want save it before August 14th when the channel deletion is supposed to go through.

Noooo

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Wish he'd get a lovely guest again. Most of these huge guests are humorless and he has too much respect to lay into them. We can watch them on any other podcast or talk show to hear their industry stories.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Skip My Posts posted:

I liked the nick Swardson ep

RJWaters2 posted:

Rewatching the whole series, I can say Andy Dick, Todd Glass, and Gilbert Gottfried were the best. Norm had no respect and the guests were engaged

I'd remembered Sandler as the worst, but it was actually Ray Romano. He didn't get the tone at all.

yep these are all the best, but swardson and gilbert did a great job of sucking norm's cock imo. russell brand might be my favorite because he has no goddamn clue what's going on and ends up ditching the interview early lol

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Schweinhund posted:

Notice how she kept distancing herself from Michael Sheen. She wants Norm. Letting him know she's not all that committed.

lol true. Not surprised norm went to prison and raped men's assholes for her if she has been temping him like this for 25 years.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

hog fat posted:

This season has been a real fuckin snoozer so far. Except for the Sarah Silverman episode. And Merchant
\

Okay, retards. Didn't want to have to resort to this but some cuckolfucks need to 'remove head from sphincter', per the adage.

Norm is not gay. Gau people are just inherently funny. This is what he meant when he said comedy is a live thing; and that there is nonthing cynical about replicating what makes people laugh.

I'm not sure I believe you. he said he's a deeply closeted gay man for gods sake.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I have a hard time believing that the heart of the jokes segment was a single writer, but I'm probably wrong and the guests this season avoiding jokes is to cover that up? I'm still hoping for a guest who isn't some long time comedy legend who can barely deviate from long stories.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I haven't watched the last 3 episodes yet but I kind of agree with the doll pervert, though I think he should be banned from this forum. I shouldn't say this without catching up because I haven't watched any of the few eps they actually did jokes.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
His Reddit AMA did mention a show with Netflix which he quickly rescinded and said that wasn’t true. Who knows.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Because for $15 you can get jerked off.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Trash Trick posted:

Jordan Peterson owns. Even if you don't agree with him he's an interesting fella to listen to. Norm probably loves his ruminations on Dostoyevsky.

:cenobite::cenobite::cenobite::cenobite:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Ruminating on the great Works of toll stoy and naba kanav

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Is it going to be funny? The last season of the podcast wasn't especially funny.

No, it’s not going to be funny :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
https://twitter.com/normmacdonald/status/972152255381045249

:mrgw:

• Locked thread