Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

King Vidiot posted:

Do they just feel compelled to play every single game that Obsidian releases because it's Obsidian?

I know I sure do, I've loved almost everything they've touched regardless of the setting. I'm kind of indifferent to South Park so I'll probably get this because, yeah, Obsidian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I've got a PC and a 360. For games that play better using a controller, I generally just get them on the 360.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Canada is the best thing.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

SwissCM posted:

Is there a line reading for the OFLC (the Australian censor board)?

Yep.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Brainamp posted:

And Kenny's unicorn attack, because gently caress that qte and the joy I feel at getting it right.

I failed that QTE the first five or so times I did it, and came to believe that it was intended to be a suicide attack.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Kittle posted:

Is that move harder on xbox or something? Because it's really easy on a computer. I never failed it once.

I think I'm just bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

ImpAtom posted:

South Park was heavily inspired by the Paper Mario games. If you have a Gamecube (or Wii), Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door would fit really well.

F'real, Thousand Year Door owns bones. The Wii Paper Mario game, Super Paper Mario, kinda sucks.

• Locked thread