Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I just came here to post that AQI was 1390 in tianjin yesterday. It may have gotten that bad when I was there before (previous record topped out at 999), but that’s not good. They both pale in comparison to like 8000 lol

while I miss living in China, hawaii is not terrible lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

come visit sometime mate

if I'm back this fall/winter I'll swing through

I'm doing this new thing in Chongqing that starts in the summer and looks to be for a few years, as well as the other stuff I've been doing in TJ. I will prob go to HK when I come back so SZ could be an easy trip. u can give me some marriage pointers

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Stringent posted:

it's just gonna be "don't be you"

it's probably just gonna be "don't be TGA" tbh

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

whats wrong with that advice

difficult for me to really take my own personal lived experiences out of it when answering this questions so I'll defer to others itt, because it isn't about me

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I don't drink alcohol so I don't really care about the bars

nerd

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
not good enough. do the work

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007