Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wonton
Jul 5, 2012

Bloodnose posted:

Well maintained and clean, but underutilized for sure.

And it closes at 7, so no chance to use it after work. It's really only an option on weekends.

Well maintained, clean, but TINY! Both complexes that I have lived in have swimming pools, but they are 1.3 meters deep and the shape is weird oval/ bean shape. Great for kids but not so good for work out. It opens till 10pm tho. I know I am just making excuses not to work out...

There's another usage of the pool. You can always stab your husband from the back and jump from the 76th floor into the pool. : /

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonton
Jul 5, 2012

Magna Kaser posted:

Since people are talking about books, a friend of a professor who is an English teacher at a university asked me if I knew any decently contemporary books her uni kids could read. She said she's sick of the same 'ol stuff like Old Man and the Sea they read every year. Anyone know any? I only read bad books.

Animal Farm :)

Wonton
Jul 5, 2012
Even if you pass the drug test in the border, you would easily get in trouble if you ever got picked up in a bar or anywhere in China by the cops

Wonton
Jul 5, 2012
I’m in the big Bay Area grinding away

Wonton
Jul 5, 2012

Ceciltron posted:

When I met goons in Chengdu years ago we had tibetan food and the butter tea, I really liked it!

Do you play basketball?????