Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
majestic12
Sep 2, 2003

Pete likes coffee
My uncle's retirement plan was a basement full of model trains. He was planning on selling them all to collectors, I guess, but he died a couple years ago and now there's hundreds of loving trains gathering dust in a basement that no one has the first clue what to do with. In his defense, sort of, his formative years were in Weimar Germany where banks weren't the most stable things in the world, but really, trains?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majestic12
Sep 2, 2003

Pete likes coffee

DJCobol posted:

In Chicago you will probably be murdered. And then your car will be set on fire.

Which is clearly not part of the accepted protocol: http://chicagoist.com/2013/12/09/dibs_threat_level.php

I've never claimed dibs or seen anyone get crazy over it but I also don't have to park in Lakeview so who knows

majestic12
Sep 2, 2003

Pete likes coffee

Subjunctive posted:

I took a 75% comp cut to move from the Bay Area back to Toronto. I don't regret it at all.

E: more, actually. hmm!

Isn't Toronto real estate approaching SF Bay/Vancouver craziness?

• Locked thread