Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
I want an MP Astrotrain. I will put my deluxe sized decepticons in him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

Hey remember that time when Ultra Magnus tried to use the Matrix, but it didn't work so the Decepticons just blew him up? I'm glad we can commemorate that moment.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
For anyone who bought the Transformers Comics Humble Bundle, is there a particular order things should be read in?

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
I wouldn't want him acting like that in every series, but I think that was pretty cool take on Soundwave.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

ForeverSmug posted:

Dreadwing owns. The mold is not too great and I don't like the weapon.

I kinda like the mold, but yes the weapon is dumb. I don't buy too many TFs these days, but as a lover of deluxe-sized decepticon jets, I am pleased with him.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
Is there a significant price difference between the three?

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
Where's my MP Transmetal 2 Megatron?

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
If only I hadn't gotten the fuckin' G2 Bruticus.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
I can't find Jhiaxus anywhere and it is ruining christmas.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

I appreciate the link, though I should have mentioned that I'm in Ottawa, Canada. They want to charge me $32 in shipping for a $15 toy.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
I can't for the life of me get Windblade's wings to peg in. God dammit.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie

Anora posted:

in vehicle? front or back? Make sure all the flaps are folded out, the front pegs will not stay in, but the back ones will hold, just make sure you have the right pegs.

Yeah, vehicle mode, pretty much both front and back. I see where they should peg in, but they don't quite reach without forcing it. I'm sure the problem is me not having her shoulders uhh "arranged" correctly, but I've wasted like an hour on this bullshit.

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
Wouldn't they also have to make Hook be able to turn into a leg?

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
I would buy that Devastator at the same price if they had made it out of deluxes instead of voyagers, but as it is it is just too big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revtoiletduck
Aug 21, 2006
smart newbie
Does anybody care about the weird transparent MP Optimus Prime and Sound wave? They are half price at my local toys r us ($100 CAD).