Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Wow that's incredibly hosed. Hopefully I can land this new job and send some money his way because gently caress our healthcare system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Does anyone ever come to your cubicle to play with your Transformers? I sure as poo poo would.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The MSJ posted:

Lorenzo De Bonaventura said that The Last Knight is getting a sequel anyway, despite Bumblebee being confirmed as a reboot (and also getting a sequel).

The film better exist only to give us a dope Unicron figure.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

God drat I love the Macross fighter jets, if you didn't know the series you wouldn't even think they'd transform. It's a beautiful how kibbleless they are.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Captain Invictus posted:

And not a single good one

As someone who has several of them, I agree but I'd say the big-rear end Death Star Darth Vader owns. Yeah, the huge rear end chunks of Death Star hanging off of him in robot mode is pretty goofy but it works

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The Sexual Shiite posted:

Current deskbots:

In before “aren’t you afraid they’ll get stolen?”

This owns but you should use the TIMG tag for these huge pics.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Holy poo poo this thing owns, what's this going to cost me roughly?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Considering I'm poor, that ain't much! :v:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

What species of spider doesn't have it's legs connected to it's main body? lol

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Burkion posted:

Sadly that's just the design

It didn't look as bad on a lovely CGI model for being a lovely CGI model

But brought into the physical

Yikes

But she has bigger tits in the CGI model from what's been posted.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Is your only display shelf an unorganized stack of DVDs and games? :psyduck:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Anora posted:

Is that just under $980 in Detolfs?

You should start doing knock-off TF reviews.

gently caress that, the man should be reviewing Detolfs.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I was going to ask the same thing. :shrug:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Zebulon posted:

And you didn't even show the picture of the full combiner that shows it has the wrecking balls. Shameful.

That's loving fantastic.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This is the coolest poo poo dude, I'm mad jealous.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

GD_American posted:

So Detolf crew- have y'all ever fastened a flier somehow to the underside of a shelf? I've got some CHUG seekers I'd like to hang in jet mode.

You could get some fishing line and make large loops that wrap around the glass shelves and hang below them. Once you have weight on the lines they'll be taught on the above shelf.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Holy poo poo this is awesome, it's a shame Unicron's colors are total poo poo though. This would be great in the Energon colors. I wonder if the planet mode is completely round or it was like the old Unicron where the back was just open and kibble ridden. For $600 it better be a complete sphere.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Rhyno posted:

They spin it in the video, it's a total sphere.

Edit: Now I can just toss my two junkers in the garage sale pile.

Owns, I really want it now. What an incredible toy, but god drat you almost have to dedicate a whole room to displaying it.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

For these Hasbro crowd funded things like the Sail Barge, are they sold at retail after the campaign or are they made strictly for the campaign and never seen again?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

SlothfulCobra posted:

Only thing I can say bad about the pictures of Unicron is that's a lot of yellow. I keep staring at the gif of Unicron's tooth sphincter.

Honestly the most impressive parts about Unicron I don't think can be fully captured in toy form. Orson Welles's booming voice as he emits an unholy light on Megatron, the mournful industrial music, the crazy abstract glowing techno-innards, the existential horror of a bigger planet rolling up on your planet to just eat it, including digesting some of your favorite characters. When he transformed to attack Cybertron, he actually felt a lot less scary.

I wonder if Unicron will come plastered out of the box.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Nodosaur posted:

I watched TFTM and Welles as Unicron just sounded bored. The magic never really landed for me. :(

He apparently didn't even remember recording the lines, and it was one of the last things he did. Pretty sure he didn't give a gently caress.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

SlothfulCobra posted:

This was the original G1 Unicron.

Honestly not as bad as it could be, but definitely really goofy.

A Dr Robonik/Death Egg cross over with this figure would be so perfect.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

The last couple figures I got I didn't even bother with the instructions and just looked up videos, they're so small and terribly printed now.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Keldroc posted:

I feel like an extension with payment plan might be in the cards come August 30th. They've done a hell of a lot of R&D and prototyping work to just throw up their hands and say "Oh well, guess that's not happening."

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened, it'd be poetic if it's yet another shelved Unicron figure.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

DoctorWhat posted:

have you seen the engineering?

I haven't seen it, but can some post it because I don't see how the hell Optimus could be that over engineered.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

DoctorWhat posted:

turning a realistic truck into a cheap cartoon takes a lot. most of the sides of the cab are in his shins.

Impressive, but not $400 impressive.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that Zeta may have quietly killed their Unicron coming out.

?

Keldroc posted:

Zeta has pulled all its Core Star stuff from its Facebook page. Speculation ranges from Hasbro's lawyers having gotten to them to Zeta themselves deciding to redo the figure in a larger size.

Fingers crossed for the latter.

Last page.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Prime holding the Matrix resembles the Goatman pretty close, you should paint a ring on his finger.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Xenomrph posted:

That person has 347,000 tweets, and registered in March 2007. I mathed it out, that’s an average of 75 tweets a day, every day, for twelve years.

Like, what the gently caress

That's impressively pathetic.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

That's mad fuckin' sexy.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

So I see some people have Overload in their hands and have fully assembled Devastator, but am I seriously going to have to wait until October for my preorder to ship? :argh: I just want to build this drat thing already, especially since he looks so drat good.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Why does he have a huge golden cock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Lodin posted:

loving scalpers, God drat. Searched for Gigawatt on e-bay out of curiosity and obviously the prices are insane.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=gigawatt+transformers&_sacat=0

For a limited figure this thing sure looks like poo poo.

sigher fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jul 6, 2020