Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Zephirus posted:

• Studio Series Snarl - My Favourite of the SS Dinos Mechanically, just fun to mess with.
Whatever happened to this guy? I don't think he ever showed up near me, meanwhile the other Dinobots that have been released were plentiful. Real bummer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Robot Style posted:

Bumblebee Movie Sunstreaker from the leaked listings escaped into the wild:

https://x.com/TFHypeGuy/status/1747687759127437484?s=20

Definitely an interesting mix of aesthetics. He's got WFC Bumblebee's chevron headlights with Bayverse Sideswipe's Corvette grille and the rear vents of the G1 Countach.

no sir I don't like it .gif from ren & stimpy

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Phy posted:

Looks like Thew had an absolute blast with Deathsaurus

It's the correct response. Deathsaurus is super good. The throne is like something from a Battletoads level.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Apologies for the poo poo lighting but MP Hoist is awesome. Love the gym shorts. Love the headsculpt. Love the big booties.

Alt mode is a little weird. The brave little trailer on the back would be better if detachable. He doesn't doot-dee-doo as well as I would hope. He will also never be in alt-mode so I don't mind.

Comes with a big loving claw arm though so maybe some alt-mode sometimes. When I get grapple.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Medullah posted:

John Fetterman is that you?

All I need is a clipboard botbot, a headset botbot, and I've got a Bill Belibot.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I have physical copies of "TF are all dead" and "and now.. the dinobots" comics and plan to put them in frames at some point. I enjoy the cover art. I have enough Shockwaves and Grimlocks though. Also the Comic storyline is wild from what I know.

Pass.

But hey maybe I'll frame those comics sometime soon. I like those covers.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

I thought the same for lego sharks

Magic could surely make skybyte articulated in beast mode!

Well that's loving cool

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

The Last Call posted:

I really would like to know what was even the point of doing that series of events.

My fireguts wants to say it was "to sell toys" at some point

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

drrockso20 posted:

Considering the current thread title has been in place for like 3-4 years now I think we are vastly overdue for a new one(threads as active as this one are should change titles on a quarterly basis at minimum), especially since it is honestly kind of a poo poo thread title*

*though at least not as bad as say the lovely homophobic one the Godzilla/Kaiju general thread had been stuck with for years until relatively recently when it finally got changed

how dare you. perfect thread title. no notes.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Loving Swoop and definitely want one. I am still on the lookout for Snarl, too.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
Finally found one of these chonkers:

Dinobot shelf pic this weekend, maybe!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I ordered. It'll go into my pile of loot waiting for legends scale fat-Galvatron to launch. Thanks for the tip!

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009
I'm real concerned about what the folks over at "AVP Tumblr" are thinking

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Nodosaur posted:

I’m sorry guys. I see your point. Clearly we need more TF media where they rip off Star Wars and dance to Weird Al songs.

EDIT - I’m just frustrated at this happening again. The lack of perspective on existing media, the “they’re ripping off Marvel” or “they’re too quippy” being the new version of “they turn into stupid animals” or “it looks like Teen Titans” that Beast Wars and Animated got and the dozens of permutations of the same poo poo every generation. I thought this thread had more self awareness than that but with the way it continually rejects new TF media that isn’t the exact kind of reverential or old geek friendly that we keep getting I guess I’m asking too much.

You can call that “whiny” if you want.

I will. It's whiny.

There will likely never be new Transformers media that targets the aging millennial, and that population needs to deal with it. Myself included.

If you want the thread to have "self awareness", maybe consider having some yourself. Some posters have recognized that this new film doesn't seem to be their cup of tea.

A lot of people aren't going to like the new thing that isn't the same as the 40-year old thing. This will never change. Deal with it bro.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Dabir posted:

Nobody get too excited, it's a non transforming truck with a photo of Optimus on the bottom.

Can confirm. I have the Nemesis one because Nemesis and it was like 75% off at Target. It rolls and the chrome parts feel cheap.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Neato! I have Missing Link Optimus (toy deco) in my pile of loot.

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

SlothfulCobra posted:

It's just like the Earthrise roads and ramps but a little more stiff, you just have to have a little energon and a lot of luck courage and be careful with it when pulling it apart at the joint.

:thejoke:

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

Joe Fisto posted:

Magmatron came in from BBTS. It’s glorious.

Post some pics. I'm on the fence but deep down I want it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDK
Jun 5, 2009

He's so angry and weird! I love it. Have you experimented with the dinosaurhuman-centipede form?