Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Behold, my stuff!

Favourite to mess with / transform on a whim: The Jurrassic Park set
Most hated transformation: The X Jet, it's far too flimsy and the legs suck!

PowerBeard fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Nov 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
The lack of respect for Rescue Bots on this thread is shameful.

Get your act together!

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
I felt my soul die when I heard one of the Terran names later on...

Which one sounds completely out of place and just there because the olds thought it would be hip with the youths...

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Knormal posted:

Hi.

Odd he gets a sword and no gun.

Extra Thicc Dino!

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Saw a bunch in my local toystore, so not sure what sort of rush there is.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Nodosaur posted:

Am I the only one who watched the new Earthspark episodes?

Also not really a great show, I found myself skipping around some episodes...

Hopefully that improves .

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Imagine releasing a film that does worse than the one where the main characters discuss Age of Consent laws... or the one with the stereotype robots.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Time to post my haul:

Beachcomber, Nemesis Prime Leo and Megatron Armada

The Lion looks likes he has seen some poo poo....

:lovebird: So cute, love Beachcomber and his rubbery bird!

Love the colour, scale and detail shown here.

Now for the War for Cybertron Gamer (tm) Models. I did not get the Optimus Prime one as he it looks really cheap looking.

Bumblebee looking squat, but really close to the game.

A great vehicle form ruined by these Duplo-rear end wheels!

Love how compact Bumblebee's vehicle form is, just a bit of a struggle to push everything into place

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Robot Style posted:

I wouldn't mind seeing Bludgeon repainted as Blastwave from RID2015 (who actually showed up a year before Bludgeon in the line).

My eyes!!! :eyepop:

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Picked up Armada Optimus Prime, he's so hefty, but I love how well the transformations work out, no wasted space.

But now I have to figure out how to display them on my shelf as at this rate I'll run out of space.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

I loving love my stupid knockoff captain america and ironman transformers I got from him. I probably should have bought more, they were dirt cheap

Knock off Cap has seen some poo poo. He had a family inside him when he transformed and that didn't phase him...

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

The_Doctor posted:

Smyths both here and Ireland feel like they’re struggling to fill the space.

Called by Smyths (Ireland) today and the Transformers section was struggling for space between the Power Rangers and Five Nights at Freddys merch. Probably not a great sign. No new sets this month, but they did have that rediculous Metroplex figure for €110, marked down from €200.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
drat it, I'll have to hunt that down to go with the TRex and Tour Truck.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Maverick feels really cheap though.Posing it is tough with its spindly legs and the plastic feels way too thin and light.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

The full figure was shown, it’s a triple changer! Tank and plane.

An instant buy!

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Got paid yesterday, so I dud the rational thing and picked up some reduced cost Transformers.

• Wheeljack (Movie version)
  • Optimus Prime (Animated series)
  • Bumblebee (Animated series)
  • Chase (Rescuebots)

I was actually surprised with how well their transformations came together for their small size. Bumblebee is slightly smaller than the VW Wheeljack and yet both have no wasted space in their vehicle mode.

Optimus has some cool posing and transforms completely differently from his other variations, but still feels a bit clunky.

Chase doesn't have the Rescuebots symbol, so screw that noise! Hopefully we get the others, Blades was the best kind of sassy.

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
So we're showing off Megatron, are we?

Beg for mercy!

I love my smol Megatron, he even gets a small blaster that may or may not be a smaller megatron...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011
Picked up another Megatron for my growing family.

Also picked up another Starscream and Gears, poor fella has the flattest head...