Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
As far as I'm concerned, Preorder 66 was the only good collectibles podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Tryant Ron is more good than Sonic Ron is bad.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Rhyno posted:

If fans wanted to read about Cybertronian politics they would have bought the book. It sold badly and was thus canceled.

If IDW wanted to sell books, maybe they would offer better promotion of their products and wouldn't have frequent reboots, frequent trashy crossovers that interrupt storylines, and repeated confusing name changes of all their supposedly ongoing titles. (This applying to comics as a whole, too.)

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Wouldn't that be the exact opposite of how a a pretender works?

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

History Comes Inside! posted:

Just don't go looking for any of the fandom unless you want to buy something and want to see people's pictures and opinions, with the exception of this thread because nobody is screaming about lady transformers or gay transformers or whatever the next thing the people of TFW/Seibertron are getting upset about is.
Can I start screaming about wanting more of those instead?

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Spiderdrake posted:

Weird feet, doesn't lock, Ron wasn't willing to fight in person so I made fun of his D.Va t-shirt and he still wouldn't fight me at gooncon

Conclusion: Jazz is overrated but absolutely fine, Ron is a cool dude
I said anything I had to say about that Jazz long ago, but I will continue to buy any new colors of that mold if they make them.
Also, I was at nearly peak stress from work and just happy to not have to deal. I am at least twice as chill today as I was then.
Basically I am chill as fuuuuuuuck.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

strangehamster posted:

ARE YOU GOING TO GOONCON!?!?

:shrug:

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Anyone getting that dudicus and not want the Arcee?

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Rhyno posted:

Come on man, give us a hint!

Maybe that is the hint. GI Joe is a sleeping franchise. They're going to have a crossover line starting with Snowcat. Illuminati confirmed!

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Rhyno posted:

I like my Primes in the proper colors man.

Black, teal, and red are the proper colors.

...from a certain point of view.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

Spiderdrake posted:

Shoulda bought the FP dinos when they were on sale. They were like $60 a pop on the FP store or something.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I think it's time to take off, nuke the thread from orbit.