Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Vita version is pretty loving fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
SOMEONE NEEDS TO LEAK THE DEMO!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
the fat guy seems kinda funny. Didn't seem to aware of what was going on but put on a mask anyway.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I did notice 50 blessings news letters in his apartment, so they are still around.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Anatharon posted:

Hotline Miami Jacket figure kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/731983185/hotline-miami-jacket-figure

$25 tier includes 2x Steam keys of Hotline Miami 2 + Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack.

That fig is pretty neat too!~

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
That fat guy with the snake mask can't be the same dude from the first game. He was dead in 1989 and in the new video its 1991

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Kind of a weird bit of cross promotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozzz97AmKlQ

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Cowcaster posted:

I am excited for Hotline Miami 3, part 2 of Hotline Miami.

Where did you get that cool av?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Dugong posted:

Where's the cheapest online place to order this from goons?

Green man gaming has a 23% off code.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

NickRoweFillea posted:

this music is extremely good

A lot of it is too dark for me compared to the first game. Not too sure if that's the right word, but a lot of it feels more spooky or ominous then the first game.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Subway is the worst. you guys are nuts!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Discendo Vox posted:

The subway is designed such that players routinely can't see enemies moving at the far edge of their visual range(including holding shift), so that getting killed by enemies you can't see is the most likely cause of death.

This was my exact problem. Without a gun to fire and aggro the baddies I kept getting sniped by dudes before I could tell if they were even facing me.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Discendo Vox posted:

This is a solid line to follow. In this light, what does it mean that Richard says he and Beard have met once before?

The Crazed Colonel in Hawaii? If it is a spooky possession thing, that could be it.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I think we all know the ending is kinda BS. Jacket appears in Payday 2, which takes place in CURRENT DAY Washington DC

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Could someone repost the spinning Dog gif? with Richard talking about spinning out of control?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

SO GOOD

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

RandallODim posted:

Detective Pardo shot a dangerous criminal, and it's only a pity we don't have more brave officers with movie star good looks like him.

Agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Always bet on Richard

• Locked thread