Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

HM was one of my favorite games of all time I can not wait to waste away another 2 days playing the sequel nonstop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Pirate Jet posted:

.oggs. It was also only made by two people in Game Maker.

The sequel will presumably be different.

They got a third guy to help out for the sequel? :confused:

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Game was good, not as good as first game (soundtrack was better though, somehow).

I didn't care about the story at the start, at some point in the middle I started liking it, and then that ending was some dumb bullshit.

I really liked Evan. He was a cool dude. Weird talking rooster masks show up to sprout introspective nonsense at him, and he just sits there calmly going, "uh, excuse me? What's going on?"

Was Evan the only character who Richard talked to, and also became someone else (Richard became Evan's wife during their talk)?

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Does anyone have a good image of Manny's Mannequin

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Please make the chart

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I always thought it was that Jacket won the fight, but didn't actually splatter Biker's brains out all over the floor

Biker still has his wound from when Jacket's winning (but not killing) blow smashes his helmet open

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Would you recommend Bloodbath Kavkaz to your friends

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

evan was my favorite character

pardo is the character that makes me giggle the most thinking back, mostly just because of that one movie poster fan art of him

the fans were the most fun to play and had the best music

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

TheJoker138 posted:

It's the Far Cry: Blood Dragon of movies.

since when is this a bad thing

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

i like hotline miami 2 thanks for reading

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

I like both games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

there's also a difference between having the tools to patch a new level into the game and the tools to mod a new level into the game

• Locked thread