Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
As an aside, I liked Hanekawa a lot more after reading Kizumonogatari. You're missing out if you haven't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Super Jay Mann posted:

Arararagi-mama had what, two minutes of screen time and she's already the best. :allears:
This is an objective truth since that was the most extreme head tilt I can remember seeing.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That was probably the intent but it was kind of ruined by Araragi giving the impression that he could have beat it on his own (well, with the sword) easily had he shown up a couple of minutes earlier.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Aug 7, 2013

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I'm pretty sure she was just introduced this episode.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That was one of the better episodes in any -monogatari.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I wonder if we're going to timeskip ahead to wrap this arc up before going back for the rest of the series, or whether we'll come back to it after the other arcs. Or if Senjougahara was lying and they show up the following day.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
It sounds like someone needs to watch Katanagatari. :ssh:

Sindai fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Oct 13, 2013

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That was way better than an ordinary flashback would have been. Sometimes SHAFT just knocks it out of the park like it ain't no thing. :golfclap:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Oh my god Kaiki is amazing. I was in stitches after "I ignored that." Then it got even funnier.

Also, "She died in a traffic accident"? Seriously? Is Nisio loving with us or does Kaiki have a connection to Hachikuji?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Haha, as the OP started I thought they're not going to have Kaiki's VA sing? And then the perfection started. :getin:

I want a spinoff about Kaiki grumpily solving supernatural problems so bad it hurts. I'm worried this arc is going to ruin all future Monogatari arcs for me.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
My favorite part of the OP is how consistently off-model 90s Kaiki and Senjo are, even when they only show up for a fraction of a second. It has to be intentional.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Hanekawa's hair is so :krad: I can hardly stand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
What? No, that's never been the case. Kaiki can see Nadeko's snake hair.

Except for maybe the Karen Bee thing. I can't remember whether the Bee was real, not real, or sort of real.

EDIT: I really wish they didn't do the "flash of text too fast to read" thing. I have to know what they all say and it's a real hassle to go back and pause in the web player.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 07:35 on Dec 22, 2013

• Locked thread