Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

Amstrad posted:

From Genshiken.

I believe at some point she also dresses up as Shinobu while is the club room. If you're going to sit quietly in a corner you might as well do it character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

heiden posted:

This is my favourite season of *monogatari and since it's unfortunately coming to an end, will there be more? Is there still lots of material and is the anime doing well enough to continue? I'm worried about another Spice+Wolf scenario where a well-liked novel adaption just disappeared into the abyss.

Unlike S+W Monogatari has made huge money for its studio. Niso is also doing really well in general and wants all his work animated (though not exclusively via SHAFT) so Mono isn't going anywhere.
Katanagatari recently got a re airing so all is going well.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Autonomous Monster posted:

I thought it was the opposite- he thought his stuff was unfilmable, and it was Kodansha and SHAFT that really pulled for it. I know he's flat-out rejected a Zaregoto adaption. (:negative:)

Man, maybe I'm wrong then. I'm sure he said something to the effect of wanting to see more of his works animated in the same interview Shinbo called dibs on Monogatari. It's been a while since I read it but I was pretty sure...

One day I really want to see SHAFTs records of their planning meetings and what not. They seem to have a remarkable relationship with time management.

• Locked thread