Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Gravefront posted:

I'm surprised nobody pointed out that... Commie, I think? subbed the 90s sequences in yellow rather than the standard they were using in order to really capture that VHS feel. That was really something.

That's because it was on Crunchyroll, so there'd be no need to discuss the fansubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Nulldevice posted:

Tsubasa Cat has five episodes if you include the OVAs and seemed to me to have a pretty conclusive ending, at least to that part of the story. I'll never understand why they only included two episodes of that story arc in the official series.

Well, the last two episodes of TV Bake were a Tsubasa episode followed by a Senjougahara ep, which isn't a bad way to end the TV broadcast. The two eps are character driven and set up future events so it's a decent enough stopping point.

But the real answer is probably that the other 3 eps weren't even close to being fit for broadcast at the time, what with SHAFT scheduling and all.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I still cry when snail girl goes away

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUqBM-Y4r9Q

RIP

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Without snail girl can we really call it monogatari?

• Locked thread