Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
So... Does this mean Hanekawa officially has full control over her supernatural side and can join with Araragi on awesome adventures :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Yes Evil Nedeko is the best. :allears:

So to clarify, the Big Snake there wanted Nedeko to atone for when she killed them to try t rid herself of the snake curse from before? And what was Araragi referring to when Oshino was concerned about Nedeko possibly turning out like this?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Nedeko's outburst was awesome, but was I the only one not quite a fan of the Eeeeyeeh? she added to the end of her sentences?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Redcrimson posted:

She's mimicking(or is becoming?) the snake. She also starts referring to herself with "ore-sama".

For me she sounded like the stereotype of those high school delinquents though.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I don't know what just happened but it seems like something awesome.

Don't know if they jump ahead or if they have more adventures in the meantime with Crazy Sengoku to occasionally pal around with, slight preference for the latter. As I want Crazy God Sengoku to stick around, like I think Black Hanekawa does?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
The whole "Nedeko is a dumb airhead" thing really has me all :ohdear: .

We know she actually isn't quite what she appears right? With her classroom outburst?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
There's also the whole meta logic of Kaiki entirely describing his plan, so now its doomed to fail.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
This is definitely a high point to the series, each episode leaves me wanting more.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Called it.

It was just too drat inconsistent with what we had seen from Nedeko for her to be as "dumb" as Kaiki said she was, that and the plan obviously going to fail from him describing it.

Although I'm with Black Stones, this could've been planned to fail and he had an unknown to the viewer way to win all along (but uses the info he has), or uses the information he has gathered to now improvize a way out. Probably some combination of his 100 trips or the closest secret thing.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Redcrimson posted:

I kinda figured that telling Nadeko a practically immortal semi-vampire died in a traffic accident wouldn't fly...

Yeah, Yotsugi is growing on me, I kinda wanted to see her hanging out at Araragi's place.

Doesn't everything that takes place only kinda happens in a metaphorical sense? To people on the 'outside' like Kaiki they're all running around with 8th grader syndrome while its real to them?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
:stare:

I'm shocked really, its hard to describe a great episode of an anime because its so rare, its like trying to describe a tesseract, where do you start? How? Somehow the last something like five episodes in a row have managed to last what felt like 5 minutes to me making me convinced that Shaft is stealing away my time for some nefarious reason.

Kaiki :( He was awesome, I would give anything now to watch a series that's a supernatural thriller but from the perspective of someone just like Kaiki, is he how William Hartnel's Doctor feel to people? Or Seven (McCoy?)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nate RFB posted:

They talk about the snake being fake in I think the last ep of Medusa, maybe the one before it. That's the "twist" of that arc, that Nadeko was imagining the entire thing and was never really possessed or controlled (though she was being manipulated by Ougi). It also puts her earlier outburst in a different sort of context.

Sometimes I wish we got to see Nadeko around sometimes just to see her talk a little more like this, that's an amazing voice.

• Locked thread