Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Super Jay Mann posted:

I must be the only person that liked Nise almost as much as Bake...

Strange is the goon who is bothered by tasteless fanservice yet watches the Monogatari series. But yeah you are, Nise was pretty inferior to Bake.

Butt Frosted Cake fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Oct 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I like the cut of Ougi's jib so I'm glad it looks like she'll play a bigger role in the future.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

ViggyNash posted:

I'm sure everyone else would love to witness your reaction.

Not really, discussion about fanservice, positive or negative, really bores me. Besides that ground has been tread so many times before it's gonna need repaving soon.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Redcrimson posted:

Also, It's seems more and more obvious that Ougi is the actual final boss at this point.

Well she did pretty much say she is/is like the darkness. If that's right I don't know how I would feel about the final boss being supernatural justice incarnate

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

RabidWeasel posted:

Holy poo poo, that episode was so good. Kaiki's "I really want to not be an rear end in a top hat but damnit that's what I am" monologue was amazing.

It's so great that he bullshited his way through an immoral crisis so he could justify scamming a god. It's gonna be a good arc.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Kaiki is a better straight man than Araragi. The theme really helps too.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

It's been interesting to see how other characters perceive Hitagi. Through Kaiki she's more stubborn and childish, and through Hanekawa she's more pervy and emotional. Where with Araragi she's cool and confident.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

I don't know, she is still by far the least interesting character Kaiki could be talking to. I hope her scenes end soon.

Also I swear to cat was so stupid.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

trucutru posted:

As long as they downplay the "I'm a pervert" stuff it should be fine.

This show may not be for you my friend.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

darkgray posted:

Yeah, that'd put me over the limit.

Not that it's very far off as things stand:

I need double rows for Ippo and Major to fit. :(

The day I have more more manga and light novels than I have actual books is the day I light myself on fire. We both have that same copy of the Illuminatus! book though :hfive:

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

Rangpur posted:

All I want to know is: did they finally cover the original encounter with Shinobu in this part?

what do you think? lol

that's kizumonogatari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

• Locked thread