Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

ViggyNash posted:

Is it necessary to have watched Neko* before this? I've watched only Nise* and Bake*.

This series picks up pretty much immediately from where Nekomonogatari Black left off. You could probably jump in but there'd be a lot of things you might find confusing that are introduced or explained in Black. It's on Daisuki and is only 4 episodes so shouldn't be too much of a hassle to get caught up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Sindai posted:

That was probably the intent but it was kind of ruined by Araragi giving the impression that he could have beat it on his own (well, with the sword) easily had he shown up a couple of minutes earlier.

He also cheap shotted it from behind while Hanekawa was facing it head on.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

A jargogle posted:

Thanks for the advice.
Is there anywhere you can watch this? Legally I mean.

Pretty much all of it is on Daisuki.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Revolver Bunker posted:

So I've been watching the episodes on Crunchyroll. Are they on some kind of time delay? I just finished the Hanekawa arc and it says that episode 6 will air in 5 days. Should I switch to Hulu to catch up?

Crunchyroll is airing on a month delay because Daisuki (which is run by the actual studios) is simulcasting the series themselves and that was the condition for CR getting to run it as well. So watch it on Daisuki basically, they're fully up to date.

• Locked thread