Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pensive
Oct 31, 2012

A jargogle posted:

Ok, so having only ever watched Bakemonogatari, even with the help from the OP i'm really confused as to what order I would want to watch this show in order to get the best experience. I'm not bothered enough to read light novels though. Can anyone help?

1. Bakemonogatari (First half of "season 1")

2. Kizumonogatari (First prequel. Will be a movie. Keeps getting delayed, should hopefully finally come out later this year. Maybe.)

3. Nisemonogatari (Second half of "season 1")

4. Nekomonogatari: Black (Second prequel. OVA)

5. Monogatari season 2 (current)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pensive
Oct 31, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

Pretty sure that was Shinobu's. Somehow she generates new clothes as she changes power levels.

This is explained in Kizumonogatari.

Minor Koyomi Vampire spoiler: All of the vampires are technically naked and their clothes/weapons etc. are either extensions of themselves (via shape shifting) or are just made of magic. The one exception to this is Araragi, because he's terrible at being a vampire.

Pensive fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Oct 15, 2013

• Locked thread