Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Nadeko is not even gonna know what hit her.

All these people ganging up on a middle schooler should be ashamed of themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, who would have known that this show would improve that much by replacing the narrator from mega-creep Araragi to someone much more interesting.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo that OP! I kinda wanted a Kaiki-only opening but this one is hilarious.

The Kaiki show continues to deliver. The only thing I don't like is the Senjougahara art shift. I know we are watching this in Kaiki-vision but cute Gahara is kinda off.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I really like how Kaiki has bested (edit) Senjougahara in spoken combat every single time (which is a must, from his point of view) but cannot bullshit Hanekawa at all.

Even na-na-na-nadeko is slightly less annoying in this arc.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Dec 16, 2013

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You guys should be ashamed of ever doubting the Kaiki. He's a guy who specializes in lies, he's going to pull some pupper-master bullshit real soon.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, that's how you end a season. Hitagi End was the most talk-heavy story (and that's quite a thing in this series) yet it somehow managed to be excellent. Although I am afraid that its seriousness will make it less re-watchable.

I will welcome the adventures of idiot extraordinaire Araragi when he comes back in the next season.

Edit: I really liked that Kaiki lied to himself about his motives to help Senjougahara to the very end. That was really in-character.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Dec 29, 2013

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

i300 posted:

I don't think we've seen things from Kanbaru's perspective yet, so things should be interesting! Looking forward to this.

As long as they downplay the "I'm a pervert" stuff it should be fine.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Clarste posted:

That's mostly just how she acts around Araragi.

Yeah, that's what I hope. I haven't read the books or whatever so I don't know how she acts in those.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Not you too Kaga!

Space Flower posted:

Don't worry, even the master of harems can't overcome their homolust.

I would be more worried about Chiri.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Space Flower posted:

Besides the Kaga Ai ("I'm sorry!" girl from SZS) ponytail none of the inner four stand out to me. The one on the left especially eludes me because such a distinctive hair style should ring bells.

Kyoko, Sayaka, ???, Kaga Ai, Tsunetsuki Matoi, ???, Madoka, Homura

What have I done with my life???

• Locked thread