Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I had suspected for the first season or so if Shaft/Shinbo was dumping fanservice into the show ironically, but Nise had enough packed in that I don't think that excuse really flies anymore, even if a lot was straight from the original novels.

Even so, I still think this is one of the best directed series I've ever seen and the writing's pretty good (most of the time) as well. Enough for me to let its faults pass.

I've been putting off watching Neko:Black since everyone says the events of Kizu make it better and I believed they might get the anime out eventually, but if they're going to go right on into another season I guess I have no choice but to read it in LN form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just got to the end of the Nadeko Medusa arc and holy poo poo. :suspense: I've seen Japanese comments on Niconico and the like frequently refer to Nadeko as the "last boss", but I always figured it was a figure of speech about her being the most pure moeblob compared to the rest of the cast that had detriments, like actually being interesting characters.

I didn't expect for it to mean that she would go full-on yandere, ascend to godhood, plot the murder of the rest of the cast, and set up a final showdown on graduation day where they could kill each other. :psyduck:

• Locked thread