Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heiden
May 31, 2005

by Pipski
Loved the first episode, I think the show is as good as ever - although it's a little more repetitive & less exciting now that new character introductions are long gone, but the dialogues are still clever and the architecture is super nice to look at, even with the reduced animation budget when compared to the first season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heiden
May 31, 2005

by Pipski

Wark Say posted:

Wait, wasn't the first season done in an already retardedly tight budget? Like, wasn't stuff missing from the original broadcast that was only shown in the DVD/BD releases? :confused:

You're right, I was remembering the BD releases!

heiden
May 31, 2005

by Pipski
Goddamn the last two episodes added a lot of depth to Hanekawa. Really good string of episodes so far.

heiden
May 31, 2005

by Pipski
This is my favourite season of *monogatari and since it's unfortunately coming to an end, will there be more? Is there still lots of material and is the anime doing well enough to continue? I'm worried about another Spice+Wolf scenario where a well-liked novel adaption just disappeared into the abyss.

Btw I find the fan-service rather well done, if that's an attribute fan-service can earn. It's stylish.

• Locked thread