Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
Kizumonogatari really did make me like Hanekawa much more. I broke down and read it sometime last December and now waiting for the film is harder than ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde

Super Jay Mann posted:

Oh right, the episode itself, kinda skipped over that.

It pretty much owned, watching Shinobu pour her heart out to... erm, herself was quite a powerful moment, especially if you've watc-- I mean, read Kizu beforehand *glares at Shaft derisively*

:sigh: This. When the hell are they going to get around to releasing that drat film? I am scared that its going to be stuck in development hell forever... Its been over 3 years since it was announced!

That said, If it DOES eventually come out it will probably be stunningly gorgeous. It wants to be with the amount of time its taking!

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde
That was absolutely fantastic. I spent most of that episode being amazed at exactly just how crazy Nadeko actually is. She's extra strength crazy! Ultra crazy! Platinum crazy!

What I am unclear on however, is what comes next? Will it continue next episode? Or is this a season finale sort of thing. I could see it being fantastic as a finale but I really want to know what happens here.

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

and kizumonogatari lives on in our hearts and souls

:sigh: We do not talk about Kizumonogatari. It is a myth, and it will never come out.

• Locked thread