Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I will admit, I don't totally get the comment that younger sister made about Hato at the end.

I really hoped Hato was a girl pretending to be a guy dressing up as a girl. To me, that would be the most interesting scenario. As far as I can tell, that's not the case at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

Amstrad posted:

Yes, this thread is for the anime. Some have been a little light handed with future manga spoilers as well, but I'm not sure anyone who hasn't read the manga is actually watching this so *shrug*

The Black Stones posted:

I am. So there you go.
For what it's worth, ditto. I didn't even know this thing existed until I watched the first episode a few weeks ago.

I do find it interesting. I've never participated in any of the anime cultural activities like going to a con or such, so I am interested in seeing how things work for these rabid fans. The fact that they're not your "average" anime fan is even more interesting -- with Hato taking the cake. I don't know if Angela is legitimately interested in Mada or not. If not, then she's a real piece of poo poo-work.

• Locked thread