Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Sonata Mused posted:

Second episode is out.

What the hell is this opening? What the crap is this ending?

WHERE IS MY MANZO?

;_____;
http://youtu.be/eD4sX8FqpSQ
Glad you brought it up first, but drat if this doesn't illustrate the curve; Awesome OP, Awesome OP but bugger if I know what's supposed to be happening, this nonsense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Oh hey, I Just noticed this on my PS3 watch of the last epiosde.

Ogiue is starting a british DVD collection.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Whilst Maou-sama can't be beat in terms of extreme face expressions, drat if Genshiken II isn't trying.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
So, er, CR cut out just as Hato's spazz attack ended. I know that's not the end of the episode but drat what timing!

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Ep 7: poo poo, I was having such a good time until that fuckwit Manabu showed up.

• Locked thread