Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Underwhelmed posted:

Yeah holy poo poo. I was hoping to at least give it a spin before I intended to go to bed only to be kept up for hours longer than I planned, except now I will probably not have time to get enthralled.

It took 3 minutes to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
My key from GMG just arrived. So everyone else's should soon too.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
If this was asked I apologize but I missed it, but!

What does it mean if my culture DOMINATES another culture. Not just is Influential, but is 200% over their culture score, and straight up dominates. Is there any bonus for that?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
It means you get two level 1's, not 1 level 1.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

By making forts? They claim all the land around them, no matter what for the city.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

quote:

It's one of my pet peeves with the game as well - the AI players don't know the victory conditions.

Except when you get close to a space race victory, and they all team up on you and go to war for no obvious reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I've just started adopting the religion of my closest neighbor, and spending my faith on great people. Seems to work on the low/middle difficulties alright.

• Locked thread