Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Ryen Deckard posted:

So this happened when I tried playing.

:stare:

Yeah me too. Installing DirectX 9 seems to be about 95% of the steps though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Civil War scenario was fun. Just barely managed to win as the Union with like 3 turns left. I spent the last ~15 or so turns bombarding Richmond with about 7 cannons and 3 monitors. They do so little damage, like 5-8 every attack. The city regains about 20 health each turn, so it was a war of attrition. Attacking with the upgraded infantry almost kills the infantry so they were worthless in whittling it down.

So don't think you can just roll into Richmond and take it with 5 turns left or whatever.

Fateo McMurray fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jul 9, 2013

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Hey all you people that like Civ enough to preorder the expansion, have the last version of the game that you most surely have had for years :smith:

• Locked thread