Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Ryen Deckard posted:

So this happened when I tried playing.

:stare:

Yeah holy poo poo. I was hoping to at least give it a spin before I intended to go to bed only to be kept up for hours longer than I planned, except now I will probably not have time to get enthralled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

brocretin posted:

Ask and you shall recieve! :)

The worth of a Person's time is almost universally inversely proportionate to the frequency at which they remind you how important it is.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

FISHMANPET posted:

I played the poo poo out of Civ 5 when OG came out, played maybe 1 game when G&K came out, and then jumped into it again last night with Poland on Prince.

I found zero ruins and zero iron and gently caress everything.

This is my situation more or less, and I have no loving clue what I am doing since I never really got fully acclimated to G&Ks.

I'm not an achievement whore in the sense that I don't go out of my way to get them, but it is sort of fun to have them pop up from time to time. It is really annoying that they get disabled with any mod installed. I just wanted to install some alternate religious icons goddamnit! I don't suppose there is any way around that issue is there? I can't find any means to circumvent it but maybe there is a way?

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

rhoga posted:

City states can give you unique units.
The Patronage tree lets them give you great people.

I had a city state give me a Merchant of Venice. I was Morocco.

I have had so many conquistadors and berserkers gifted to me this game that I have had to disband some of them lest I waste a poo poo load of money in upkeep fees during peace time.

• Locked thread