Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

YEEOW! I'm ready to party down! Alone! At 11 p.m.! Playing a strategy game...

To distract myself from my own crushing loneliness and self pity, I'm wondering what new civilization to play as first. I have a huge fascination with Sumer and Assyria but I love OCC so Venice is so appealing! Argh!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Wow Shaka really loves war. So much so it's loving impossible to negotiate peace! I should have known!

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Kanfy posted:

I won't have BNW for a couple of days yet but at least on paper getting those guys as your neighbor in a high difficulty game seems pretty brutal.

It is. I am barely holding off Shaka and my gold is dipping into severe debt. My only Civ V save right now is named "gently caress shaka zulu"

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Muscle Tracer posted:

Either you don't realize that Adrianople got conquered by Venice there, or you are confusing Carthage and Byzantium for the same civ?

But note that Adrianople is a capital and has the Byzantine orthodox cross logo, not the Venetian lion.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Leader: Tupac
Special "Clay Mine" improvement
Horses grant +1 gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Mysteries of the Assyrian AI

• Locked thread