Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
Oh c'mon, they set straight up for an S4 and they got upgrades again. I'd put :10bux: on S4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
hi I've been watching Sailor Moon since like 1995 and I'll tell you Sailor Moon Crystal is a good time if you can just let yourself enjoy it

I'm also old enough to actually remember suffering through actual bad subs, the new subs aren't the best but they're totally fine and burn all loving dubs to the ground

vv like, we have instant subs the day of release the same TIME japan gets the show, I can't even comprehend being a big enough dweeb to piss and moan over a few errors making them "unwatchable"

Caitlin fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jul 12, 2016

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

gently caress the dub, the official account responded to me on twitter saying they have plans to release the dub AND sub in theaters :toot:

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's you on twitter! Hello :toot:

Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

ConanThe3rd posted:

I wouldn't be suprised if SMC 3 only does Dream and then a forth and final season for Stars happens in '18 (Though yhey might use the bonus chapters for OVA stuff, I dunno).

Once we get to stars though all bets are off and we can get all Higuarshi up on this :unsmigghh:

SMC3 already happened.

• Locked thread